• August Faves, music, Downton Abbey, Woody Allen.




    Here are again the only kind of post I make.
    Look what I loved this month!

    1. Katy Perry - Rise

    2. Sia - Cheap Thrills

    I swear that the drawing on pencil looks like her. I shouldn't have outlined it with marker :(

    4. Downton Abbey
    I actually been loving this the entire summer. I honestly didn't expect to love it that much.

    5. The Secret Life of Pets

    6. Cafe Society

    Tell me, what did you love this month?

    ----------------------------------------------

    Aquí vengo otra vez con el único tipo de entrada que hago.
    Los favoritos.

    1. Katy Perry - Rise

    2. Sia - Cheap Thrills

    Prometo que en el dibujo a lápiz se parecía a ella. No debería haberlo repasado con rotulador :(

    4. Downton Abbey
    En realidad, he estado viéndolo todo el verano. Sinceramente, no esperaba que me gustara tanto.

    5. Mascotas

    6. Cafe Society

    Y a ti ¿qué te ha gustado?

    0 comentarios → August Faves, music, Downton Abbey, Woody Allen.

    Publicar un comentario