• June Favorites: Brushmarkers, sketchbook and Harry Potter




    Here are my June Favorites. Enjoy!!


    1. New Sketchbook from Talens Art Creation
    Super cheap and such a great quality. Great paper 160g, I can work with markers and even a little with watercolors it only cost 4'50 €!!

    2. Brushmarker Carmine & Pink Pearl
    The collection is growing.

    3. Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
    This was actually a birthday present but anyway.

    4. I started going to the gym!
    Because I don't want to move like an 80-year-old woman anymore.

    5. Koi Marker Burgundy
     My new favorite one, I outline a lot of my illustrations with it including this month favorites.

    Tell me about your favorites this month
    -----------------------

    ¡Los favoritos de junio están aquí!


    1. Nueva libreta de Talens Art Creation
    Muy barato y de buena calidad. Buen papel de 160g aguanta rotuladores e incluso un poquito de acuarela.

    2. Brushmarker Carmín & Perla Rosada
    La colección crece.

    3. Lego Harry Potter años 5-7
    En realidad fue un regalo por mi cumpleaños, pero da igual

    4. He empezado a ir al gimnasio
    Porque no quiero tener la movilidad de una persona de 80 años.

    5. Koi Marker Burgundy
    Mi nuevo favorito, me encanta delinear mis ilustraciones con el, como por ejemplo los favoritos de este mes.

    ¿Qué os ha gustado este mes?

    0 comentarios → June Favorites: Brushmarkers, sketchbook and Harry Potter

    Publicar un comentario