• May favorites, birthday edition



    In May it was my birthday so mostly all of the things I talk about in this post are birthday presents from my family, friends and boyfriend. Also I bought myself some of them. Try to guess who bought every present!

    1. Harry Potter & Doctor Who Coloring books

    2. Watercolors
     I started working with them yeah!

    3. Tracing Paper
    The best discovery of the year

    4. Miss Led Workshop
    Greatest workshop ever! I met one of the artist I admire the most, I learned how to use watercolors from her. She gave us great advice and improved my self-confidence. And I met new people and made new friends. The best way to spend my birthday weekend.

    5. Naked2
    Best eye shadows I ever tried.

    6. The Maradeur's Map Magic mug!
    It's Magic! It reveals the map when it's hot!

    7. BrushMarker & Promarker
    Colors Pumpkin and Maroon

    8. New Mug

    9. Desk Chair. Finally!!

    10. Pokemon Socks. It also has Pikachus on it.

    11. Koi
    Colors Black and Peacock Green (my hair color). I forgot to write their names on it.

    12. Ear cuff

    13. Capitan America Civil War.
    I read the comic before I watched the movie and in comparison I didn't really liked what it looked like the trailer. In the end is way better than I expected and I love the new Spider-Man!

    ----------------------------------

    En mayo fue mi cumpleaños así que la mayoría de todas las cosas de las que hablo en este post son los regalos de cumpleaños de mi familia, amigos y novio. También algunos es autorregalado.

    1. Libros para colorear de Harry Potter y Doctor Who

    2. Acuarelas

    3. Papel de cebolla
    El mejor descubrimiento del año

    4. Taller de Miss Led
    El mejor Workshop que he hecho. Conocí a una de las artistas que más admiro, he aprendido cómo utilizar acuarelas con ella. Nos dio muy buenos consejos y mejoró mi autoconfianza. Conocí gente nueva y he hecho nuevos amigos. La mejor manera de pasar el fin de semana de mi cumpleaños.

    5. Naked2
    Las mejores sombras de ojos que he probado.

    6. Taza Mágica del mapa de los Merodeadores
    ¡Es mágica! Revela el mapa cuando le echas algún líquido caliente.

    7. BrushMarker y Promarker
    Colores calabaza y granate

    8. Nueva taza

    9. Silla de escritorio. ¡¡Por fin!!

    10. Calcetines Pokémon. También tiene Pikachus dibujados.

    11. Koi
    Colores negro y verde pavo real (mi color de pelo). Me olvidé de escribir sus nombres en el dibujo.

    12. Ear cuff

    13. Capitan America Civil War.
    Leí el cómic antes de ver la película y en comparación realmente no me gustó para nada lo que vendían en el trailer. Resultó mucho mejor de lo que esperaba y me encanta el nuevo Spider-Man!

    0 comentarios → May favorites, birthday edition

    Publicar un comentario