• July favorites, wonder girls, Dory and Orphan Black







    It seems like I just have time to draw/post about are my favorites of the month. And that it is exactly what is like.
    So here are some of the things I liked this month.

    1. New Sandals
    It's summer and the only sandals I got are broken so I needed new ones. I completely love them even they are high they are very comfortable

    2. NYX Liquid Lipsticks
    I really wanted the NYX Lingerie for so long and they don't sell them were I live. To my surprise I found NYX shops when I visited Madrid this month. I couldn't draw them with they true colours so here they are a Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Transylvania and a NYX Lingerie in the shade Honeymoon.

    3. Wonder Girls - Why So Lonely
    Great song, great music video, great photography. I am completely in love, I'm even preparing some illustrations about it.

    4. Koi
    Keep growing my collection

    5. Finding Dory

    What can I say? I watched Finding Nemo on the cinema when I was 12 and 12 years later here it's Dory. Love it since the short film of the beginning, especially baby Dory ❤

    6. Orphan Black season
    I been waiting a year for it, then I waited three months until Netflix Spain added it. And after all this waiting I watched it in just 3 days. I loved it more than I expected but now I'm back to waiting. And the final episode was so interesting. I need more!

    7. Madrid
    I visited my friends in Madrid and we ate a lot of sushi.

    7. Winstor&Newton Markers
    Because there's always markers on my favorites. This ones are in Tulip Yellow and Ruby.

    0 comentarios → July favorites, wonder girls, Dory and Orphan Black

    Publicar un comentario