• April Favorites, Puppie, Unbreakable and Tumblr


    It finally happened I had to publish two favorites of the month together. I didn't have time to publish it! Anyway here it is a month later my April Favorites. Wait until tomorrow to see my May Favorites.

    1. Tumblr
    They spotlighted our blog Piruli&Pituki in their Directory!!!
    2. Nom Nom Galaxy
    Great Indie Videogame
    3. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
    I watched the first season in just one day and I fell in love with it in the first 2minutes. It's wonderfull.
    4. New Jumper
    It seems like there's always clothes in my favorites. I can't wear it anymore, it's too hot.
    5. Orphan's Black's Allison Hendrix Funko Vinyl Pop
    Her head it's so big it can't stay still.
    6. Sailor Moon Keychain
    Love it.
    7. My Puppie!!
    My family and I adopted a puppie!!! She's so adorable!!

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Al final ha pasado he tenido que publicar dos favoritos del mes seguidos por falta de tiempo. Lleva preparado un mes esperando a ser publicado. Mañana veréis los de Mayo.

    1. Tumblr
    ¡¡Han incluido nuestro blog Piruli&Pituki en su directorio!!!
    2. Nom Nom Galaxy
    Videojuego Indie super entretenido
    3. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
    Me vi la primera temporada en un solo día. De lo mejor que he visto en mucho tiempo.
    4. Nuevo Jersey
    Parece que siempre hay ropa en mis favoritos. Ya hace tanto calor que no me lo puedo poner.
    5. Funko Vinyl Pop de Allison Hendrix de Orphan Black
    Es tan cabezona que no se mantiene de pie.
    6. Llavero Sailor Moon
    Me encanta.
    7. ¡¡Cachorrito Labrador!!
    ¡¡Hemos adoptado un cachorrito!! Estamos todos enamorados de ella, es super adorable.

    0 comentarios → April Favorites, Puppie, Unbreakable and Tumblr

    Publicar un comentario